Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy again

Okay, I know that not a lot of you (any??) are gonna care about this, but right now I'm watching a college football game on ESPN. Why am I telling you this? Because it's college football season again!!!!
Here are some pictures to show you why I'm so happy.

Honestly, when there's a play like this, how could you not be excited?:


I know that not too many of you are going to care about these links, but they're pretty awesome.
8-minute clip of the 2006 BYU-Utah game.
Another shot of Beck-to-Harline.
Great hits from the last 10 years, with stupid music.
2006 BYU season in review.
Punter Matt Payne tackles hard. (but he blew the field goal at the end...)

2 comments:

rantipoler said...

Vandy played, too, and even though they're not very good they won Richmond 41-17. Richmond must be even worse. I mean, how good can your team be when you're the spiders, or the commodores, for that matter? Who comes up with these mascots?

Myra Bybee said...

I wish I did care about football....maybe someday!