Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blog Tag

Jobs I've Held:
1. Portuguese teacher
2. Portuguese Tutor (Senior MTC and elsewhere)
3. Copy Center (I <3>

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Ocean's movies
2. Star Trek (esp. IV [whale one], VI [Klingon explosion one], First Contact [Borg/Earth])
3. Clue
4. Home movies

Places I Have Lived:
1. Spanish Fork, UT
2. Cambé, Brasil
3. Lençóis Paulista, Brasil
4. Proveaux, UT

Shows I Enjoy:
1. Baseball Tonight
2. Sportscenter
3. Baseball games
4. West Wing

Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Brasil (and Argentina, Paraguay, Chile on the same vacation)
2. Minnesota
3. Portugal & Spain
4. Washington, D.C. & New York (same vacation)

Favorite Foods:
1. Sandwiches
2. Spaghetti Pie
3. Beans & Rice
4. What Gretchen cooks

Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:
1. gmail.com
2. the blogosphere
3. cnn.com
4. espn.go.com

Body Parts I Have Injured:
1. Right hand (face-first encounter with a curb)
2. Left hand (a post-game home-base slide)
3. Wrist (working on my thesis [nerd alert])
4. Baby toe on right food (running it into a CD stack trying to rescue Sarah and Sally and an exploding toilet) **Addendum: After I either severely jammed my toe or broke it, I mostly sat in the hallway watching Sarah, Sally and Gretchen since I wasn't very useful. I was never meant to be a superhero.

Nicknames I've been called:
1. Vemonator
2. Venom
3. Van
4. V

Now I Get to pick 5 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag your it!
1. Sarah
2. Anna-Lisa
3. Myra
4. SallySue's friend Heidi
5. Emily
(are there more of you who haven't done this, because I lost track)

3 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

nice list but what's spaghetti pie?

Frau Magister said...

Hmm - I'll have to post when I'm back in town.

I remember your role in the exploding toilet incident as less of rescuer and more of investigative reporter.

emily said...

Hmm, how exactly does one tag one's it?

The new blog is in the works. I may or may not participate in the blog tag. We shall see.