Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Juvenile Jokes

My mom's moving to Virginia because of a better job and some new scenery, etc. This means that the house is up for sale--well it soon will be. Thus we are getting it ready by painting, etc. Gretchen was downstairs working on the bathroom walls. I was taping a lot of paper on the floor and other places to protect from paint drippings. But in a spurt of juvenility, I taped a sign to Gretchie's back. I'm not so sure that I have ever done this before.
We got a lot of the painting done, save the bathrooms and an accidental strip in the hall. I love painting, so fun.
There's this episode of Cheers where Norm does some painting work (wish I had a clip) and realizes that he actually loves to paint, so he gives up his job as an accountant, which he hates, and become a full-time painter. I'm just saying...

2 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha. Poor Gretchie! I remember that episode of cheers. Maybe we should start a painting business.

Cassidy said...

No, no, no. If we are going to start any business, it's going to be a copy center.