Friday, August 3, 2007

A funny prank blamed on me

I didn't do this one. You might think that I'm lying, but I'm not. I'm extremely frustrated that I didn't do this prank. Someone wrote Vegas or Bust on the back of Gretchen's car (sorry, I don't have pictures because she quickly washed it off). But then a couple of days later someone decorated Andy's Jeep. Of this I do have pictures:








































Now if you're confused about the initials here, Andy's middle name is Whipple and Gretchen doesn't have a middle name.
Although it appears like the culprit seems to have an affinity for Vegas...











And maybe in homage to AWS and GR's new-found love, I'm posting a video that has a song that I really like. There's nothing to the video but a picture so that the person could post a great song on YouTube. It's by Ryan Adams and it's called Desire.

AWS <3 GR

3 comments:

Frau Magister said...

I wonder why anyone would suspect dear sweet Venom of any prank?

Myra Bybee said...

hmmm, I wonder if the prankster has a name that starts with a "Bep" and ends with a "a". She does live in Vegas now....hmmm.

Erika said...

Now, I know that it looks like I would have something to do with this. And, in fact, I'm quite flattered that Venom is not the first person who has accused me of this very prank. However, I think I'm being framed.