Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Corn on the cob

There's some good corn on the cob in Utah Valley right now. My mom brought me some this afternoon, six total. That works out just great for us in P6: two each. Except that while Kathy and Gretchen were up Big Cottonwood Canyon tonight with their family I ate four. Now before you call "Pig!" know that that's 1/3 the amount that my home ward bishop's wife ate in one sitting. Can you imagine eating 12? And I did four in two sittings. That's some carbohydrate fortitude on the part of our neighbor, Mary, don't you think?

August is one of the best times of the year: hot and a lot of fresh corn!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love corn on the cob so much. Mmmm... I could easily eat four. I don't know about 12 though.

Myra Bybee said...

I love corn on the cob! THis is making me want some right this second! Dang it! I don't blame you for eating 4!

Myra Bybee said...

oh p.s. I finished HP7 and we need to discuss it ASAP!!!!