Friday, August 10, 2007

Hodge Podge #2

Lydia, this is what Spaghetti Pie is. It's darn tasty. Here's a recipe, but I don't like the bell peppers in it.

Today Kathy was talking about Molly Weasley and referred to her as Sister Weasley. Hah!

I was looking something up on Wikipedia, and learned that Michael Flatley of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance fame is a trained Kosher chef and can levitate. I think that someone's been having some fun on Wikipedia, no?

Look what I stumbled onto online.
You can find the funniest things.
I don't know why this caught me so, but I laughed really hard.
Do you guys remember when at the dance devotional, the kid praying said, "Father, we recognize that Thou are the Lord of the dance" ??!!
How do you not laugh?











Oh, I'm gonna show off (my nerdiness) a little bit here.


















If you click on the picture, look at #2. That's me with all of the questions answered on the Harry Potter Wizard Challenge on Scholastic. You get three chances to guess incorrectly. I still had two balls left floating around Lockhart's hands.
Go ahead and click the picture for a better look. I felt like a total nerd, but was very satisfied at the same time.
:D

Heidi, our long-lost roommate (because I'd lost her info, my fault) stopped by tonight. Gracie's really cute and her Jiu Jitsu helmet is reshaping her head nicely. I love Heidi, we always laugh so hard when she's around. She admitted tonight that she's not as staunch a republican as she once was. She was pretty staunch, so I was impressed. She said that it was her sociology classes that helped her realize that no one's got the answer. But who knows, maybe she'll come over to the democrats someday.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I remember that prayer. One of the top 3 funniest prayers I've ever heard.

Cassidy said...

I laughed out loud for like 15 minutes when I saw that Dark Lord of The Dance thing. You need to stop googling Harry Potter!

just a little bit mo said...

At last, Harry and Voldemort have combined forces! A broadway tour de force! LOL!

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha! I love that Dark lord of the dance thing! I wish I would of heard that prayer! That is classic!