Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am caught!

Well hello my bloggy friends! I'm still in the middle of moving because I keep doing other things in the middle of moving. I'm glad that I still have until Friday, but I'd rather just finish up by tomorrow night...We'll see, eh?
I've had all of these great ideas for a blog entry, but honestly cannot remember one of them. I'm gonna be really exciting when I'm settled into our new apartment--which I'm sure I will accidentally call P6 instead of 331 for like 2 months or something.

Oh, so you know (maybe) how I ran into my cousin in Lisbon? Well, I ran into him at UVSC where he's taking a Portuguese class right after one that I teach. That's not quite as exciting, I know. But today as David and I were moving a desk to his apartment (he also lives at Old Mill), I hear my name shouted out and I look over and it's my same cousin. So Chance is in my ward, along with Brock. Go figure. I keep running into these people. They were supposed to live at Parkway Crossing (or something like that), but the apartments were filthy in every imaginable definition of that word... Nasty. I love how I run into family everywhere, whether in Europe or my new ward. Honestly.

I thought I'd post some quizzy things that I did recently. So maybe they're not too shocking. But I chuckled.

B.A. meetings anyone?

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



70% Geek

2 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

I am only 21% geek....so sad. I hate moving! We have to do it so soon....yuck

emily said...

hi miss 72% addicted to blogging, why haven't you blogged in like a million years?