Thursday, September 6, 2007

Always look on the bright side of life!

This post has a theme song:


Tonight Scottie, Laurel, Cindy, Clark and I went to see Spamalot in SLC. It is one funny musical. I laughed uproariously (shocking) at many moments. What do the Knights Who Say "Ickyniaogishneioxoingn Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me aoioangoing" (the former Knights Who Say Ni!) ask for once the shrubbery is delivered? That King Arthur perform a Broadway musical, and what's worse? It has to be an Andrew Lloyd Webber (gasp!!).
Don't worry, the true moral of the story is to find the grail in all of us, ahhh, the grail, the great symbol of something.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I would just love, love, love to see that show. Someday.

Myra Bybee said...

I love musicals! I have heard that one is funny.