Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Human Tetris

Tetris is really the only Nintendo game that I like. I was really good at it on the Gameboy when I was younger. I played it so often that I would have a game constantly running thru my head, little shapes falling in my neurons. So I went cold turkey and regained my brain. I found this video and thought that I would post it for all of you.


Also don't forget to watch this video and vote in the poll to your right. Once the poll closes on July 31 at 11:59, I'll tell you all what my favorite was, but I think that FoxyJ might already have a good idea...I'm doing as she's doing, as it were.

Soon I'm going to be posting Harry Potter musings, but they'll be in different post altogether from my normal posts, so as to protect the HP7 virgins that are still out there.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha! Oh man I am laughing so hard here at my desk at work. Human tetris!
And thanks for thinking of us harry potter 7 virgins.