Saturday, July 28, 2007

Finally saw HP5 on the IMAX

Today there was no lockdown at the theater. That was definitely a bonus. The 3D was not all it was cracked up to be. The thestral scene was cool, but after that, honestly who cares about 3D when the characters are standing next to a black wall? The best part of the whole 3D stuff was looking at my friends and realizing how absolutely stupid we looked. Oh, wait the real best part was before the movie even started. There was a recording of a girl, like 18 or so, was explaining over the loud speaker when to put on our 3D glasses and how to keep them nice and clean. But the best part was the "British" accent that she was trying to use. It was so far off. We had heard it first on Wednesday, so I was giddy to hear it again. After Wednesday's faux British clip a kid behind us said, "That was awkward." It was quite the day all together.

There are few things that make me laugh harder than bloopers. I've been watching them as I've been typing this. I just laughed so hard I choked. I'm trying to find a good one to post for you all, but it's very hard to find just one. I'm probably gonna put up a couple.





here's one from Fox 13 news. Ahh, hometown news.


and not for the faint of heart:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAH! I LOVE the youtube videos you post! I sneak them in during breaks at work and they ALWAYS make me laugh!