Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still sick, Rimmasches are gone, enjoying good music and a personality test

First, here's the link to Santiago de Compostela that I did today for my other blog.
Hello friends. I'm still sick, which is annoying. The body aches are down though, so I'm feeling that maybe I'll be better soon. Good thing that I'm not going to Harry Potter at midnight, because I couldn't hack it. I actually went to bed at like 11 last night. Psycho, I know.
The Rimmasches left this morning for Laramie. It was good to see them for a few days. Gretchen told me that I should do my best not to miss them too much. I think I will though. They'll be gone for a while, as they're going to be building a garage. Their summer breaks usually involve adding something on to their house. They plan this because they like building. I wish I knew how to build like that.
I've been enjoying some good music today. I really like a musician named Calogero. His music is great. I love it a lot. Anyway, since I can't do much else, I'm sitting around today and listening to music.
There's also a musician named Ben Taylor that I stumbled onto a while back. He's James Taylor and Carly Simon's son, and I still like his music.
Today, Anna-Lisa visited me, which was nice, since I haven't had much human interaction because I'm so dang sick and don't want to make others sick. She took a normalcy quiz online (like the one I took a couple of entries ago), she's more normal than me. I don't think that I'm that weird, though. Anyway, I took more quizzes and found out that I'm a democrat, and not a republican. Woo Woo. News flash. But I also took a personality test:

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

5 comments:

rantipoler said...

I'm glad you're not bothered by my sudden and (as of late) surprisingly frequent visits.

rantipoler said...

Thought you'd like to know my results:

You Are 44% Democrat
You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

rantipoler said...

You Are 28% Republican
You're a bit Republican, and probably more conservative than you realize.
If you're still voting Democrat, maybe it's time that you stop.

Myra Bybee said...

Vannesa! Welcome back to the US of A! I am sorry that you are sick though, that is no good. You get feeling better!

Cassidy said...

Well, this personality quiz shows that you are very well balanced.
I am totally not normal at all. I don't need a quiz to tell me so.