Friday, July 13, 2007

Banner Day

I went outside TWICE today. Wow. How impressive is that? I put in some laundry and then I changed it to the dryer. Later I'm planning on checking the mail and bringing the laundry back upstairs. If I'm feeling frisky, I'll try to water the garden, as it really needs it.
In all of my being stuck at home without any real ability to do anything except impersonate a beached whale, I have discovered a show. Well, I already knew about it, but I've discovered how fascinating it is: The Deadliest Catch. Although I must admit that today's episode was sorta hard to watch because a ship flipped over because of a terrible Arctic storm bearing down on the boats. But you should check it out. Here's the link to the webisodes.
Have you ever played with Google Fight? Vanessa beats Venom by 30,900,000 results. And in case you were worried, God beats Satan hands down. But, ouch, Iraq beat George Bush. It's a fun game to play for a while.
Oh, and don't forget to check out MythBusters.
I seriously feel like a Midwestern house wife who's gotta watch her "stories."

3 comments:

emily said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're bettering. We have to play soon. And that last line made me laugh out loud.

Cassidy said...

That reminds me of this one Simpsons where Lisa pictures her life in the future and she is this huge fat woman who is laying on the couch and she telling her many childen, "Be quiet! Mama's trying to watch her stories!" haha!

Vanessa Swenson said...

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. And I was trying to find a clip on YouTube that shows her getting pried out of her hammock thing with her "prying stick." I'm glad you caught what I was talking about.