Monday, July 23, 2007

What prison is like in the Philippines

I stumble onto to really funny things. You might think that with all of my inane postings that I let you in on all of them. But I barely post any of them. This doesn't say a lot for my social life. Speaking of my social life, etc., there have been some anecdotes of late, so maybe I'll post some of those up tomorrow. For now I'll leave you with some crazy videos and a wish for a HAPPY PIONEER DAY!!!! (these same pioneers that I consistently referred to tonight as pilgrims. Darn Portuguese.)

I guess that they've got nothing else to do, but, honestly, who thinks of this to fill up their time??


or this?

Think Sister Act (the first movie)

3 comments:

emily said...

Wow. Never would have guessed that in a million years.

Marie said...

Speaking of being an undercover fan... I am also an undercover fan of early Michael Jackson. I must have watched the Thriller video a thousand times and tried to come up with my own dances to it. Never though did any of my dancing compare to this. Is this to keep them out of trouble?

just a little bit mo said...

Yet another reason why the Philippines is just that much ahead of the U.S.