Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm back in the U.S.A.

Before I forget, here's some stuff about Barcelona on the other blog. I'll keep putting up the stuff that I didn't get a chance to in Iberia.

It's sorta weird to be back. I think it'd be better if I hadn't caught Clark's Iberian souvenir: a terrible cold or flu or whatever it is. But it didn't hit me until after I'd landed in SLC, so no biggie. It's really hazy in Utah. The fires are terrible.
I'm enjoying being home. It was fun hanging out with my family yesterday. They all came over to P6 because Kathy and Gretchen were feeding us Chinese hot pots. It's great stuff. Darn tasty. Although I know it was killing Julie Rae--she's a spice wimp. But Kathy had also made pot stickers. G&K were introduced to the crazy Swensons yesterday, too. Sometimes we get a lot outlandish--especially at Sunday dinners.

Driving from Madrid to Lisbon I popped in Harry Potter 6 on my iPod and Clark and I listened all the way there. So I've been listening to the book on CD (iPod) ever since. I'm almost done. I thoroughly enjoy the books on CD. And speaking of Harry Potter, check this out:
You Harry Potter lovers, I think you might want to click here. You can either click on the trailer, or you can click on the third clip and start right in. The clips will just keep playing thru. Enjoy.
You can see all of the commercial clips here, too.
Here's a clip from AOL, too:

Powered by AOL Video

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

WELCOME BACK! Oh how I've missed you.
Hope you feel better soon!