Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Toothbrush Day and Drinking

I realized today how much I like getting new toothbrushes. You know they say to get one about every 3 months or so? I get one more often than that. I think that it mainly has to do with that fact that I'm really hard on my toothbrushes. But, oooh, do I like that feeling of a new toothbrush--and it lasts for a few uses, too.
Today I not only went outside but I drove and went to Macey's for groceries and then onto Café Rio for a salad. It's almost like I'm a normal healthy person again.
So, Gatorade. Guess how much I've drunk this week? Seriously, guess. You can tell me your ideas in the comments. Are you done guessing? We're talking from late Monday night when my mom brought me some to this very point, Saturday night.
Okay, I'm going to tell you now, but don't be afraid to tell me how much you thought that I'd drunk. This week I've drunk 11 and a 1/2 liters of Gatorade. Mind you, the majority of this was from Monday night to Friday afternoon. I've drunk maybe a liter since about Friday at 2 or 3pm. That's a lot of drinking. I've also had 4 1/4 liters worth of Crystal Light during all of this.
Four gallons all told. Wow. I'm sorta shocked myself.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Frau Magister said...

I hope you're not done drinking, because I have mango milk for P6.

Vanessa Swenson said...

Wahoo: Mango Milk!!!!

Lydia and Josh said...

I'm glad you were feeling well enough to buy a tooth brush. I am so! excited for Friday night. I might stop by to visit tomorrow. Will you be around?

Marie said...

Wow, I think I need a new toothbrush, and one that costs more than a dollar at that.