Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random concoction

I really like to paint--not the artsy stuff, but the house painting stuff. Julie Rae and Brian have bought a condo in WJordan and Scottie and I went up to help them paint. I also really, really like applying the blue tape. I find it extremely satisfying.
Tomorrow I'm going to get two tickets to Lisbon. Clark and I are going on a whirlwind of Iberia. My excuse is the conference in Braga. Oh, Clark is my dad. I'll do my best at keeping you all updating, and perhaps slightly jealous, about my Iberian trip.
The weird music at the end of the FHE video posted a few days ago is by this quirky music group from Utah called SHAKE YOUR PEACE!. My friend MO gave me the crazy song Juss a Little Bit Mo.

The garden's going strong, I'm sure. But it hasn't done anything yet. Gardens teach patience.

Also, since posting 8:47 I have not woken up at 8:47.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

One time, on my mission, Myra and I went with some elders to an investigators house to help paint and they assigned me to a little crawl space under some stairs to paint. I did such a poor job (in a place that no one would ever even see!) that one of the elders ended up re-painting it... I was sorely offended... but I realized at that moment that I would never have a future as a house painter. I have since gotten over it.

Myra Bybee said...

I am jealous you are going to Iberia. I am jealous of any traveling really, because I love it. I like painting too, but the artsy kind.