Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nerdiness and Blog Changes

I have a tendency to fidget around with colors and set-ups on things like blogs. Well, pretty much with anything techie. Let me know if my color scheme, picture, writing or anything is thoroughly annoying. Oh, I don't like the color of the "venom is blogging" header, so if anyone has a suggestion, let me know. Should it stay blue, and change to a different shade? Or should I change the color. Keep in mind the trickiness of the green and grey background.
Also, I am a nerd. I've been working tons on my thesis as of late. I realized today as I was reading another thesis while sitting out on my porch with my legs resting on my hammock, that I was grinning happily. I wasn't grinning happily because I was on my porch with my Brazilian hammock, no. I was grinning because I was enjoying the work that I was doing on my thesis. Sometimes I get so excited while I'm working on it that I lean forward toward my computer all excited-like. I am a bona fide nerd.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Love the new color scheme. Maybe the title needs to be a different color as it kind of runs into the background colors. Have you tried black?
Also, I think that it is *great* that you are enjoying your thesis, Vanessa! How many people have found their joy? Not many, consider yourself lucky, not nerdy.

Vanessa Swenson said...

Thanks for the idea. I'm trying black now. And I'm now trying to switch my mindset to "lucky" and avoid the "nerdy."

Amy Bainbridge said...

Hey, nerds are the new cool thing! Don't be ashaimed. I can't get my head out of this new book I am reading and I even stayed home on Friday night just to read! Talk about nerd! ha ha ha

Myra Bybee said...

I love that you are smiling while you right your thesis!That is awesome, and I agree with
Cassidy, you are lucky to be finding that kinda joy in a thesis!