Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Temporarily Permanent

Well after the adventures of a few weeks ago, I've been hopping around our new digs at the Advancement Building. I had no desk at first. Then I had one. Then they moved me. Then when I was in Sacramento over the weekend, I got moved downstairs. My new cubicle is actually nice and big. I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of the space. But my back is to the entryway and that's less than pleasant for me.

So I've decided that a bead curtain might be exactly what I need.
I became convinced, however, when I saw this particular version. How can I say no now?



5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness Vanessa... you make me laugh! Didn't know you were in Sacramento... did you have a good time?

Marie said...

Do they have one with Bono on it?
I would settle for Captain Picard.

Frau Magister said...

A cubicle? You're really moving up in the world!

I'm sure at least John would approve of the bead curtain.

David said...

So, is that your building on W Willy Way? Who is that named for? And does the "W" stand for "Wet"?

Vanessa Swenson said...

oh, oh, oh, that made me laugh, David. I think that Willy is the name of the mascot.

Brittany, yes, I had a good time. Clark likes to stay busy during trips, so there was no down time.

Marie, I'll look for one with Bono.

F.M. I bet John would be jealous, yes. My cubicle is almost double the space Karen has. Seems a bit bizarre. But I'm relegated to the basement.