Saturday, February 21, 2009

It came from the Google Reader

My RSS feeds today were especially peachy.

Frau Magister wrote a wonderful post during today's madrugada. Those of you that read anything for any particular reason will enjoy what she's written. She's written some excellent entries before, this particular one is an opus magnum.

Conan is so darn funny sometimes.

Celebrating the day I was baptized.

Probably a better review than mine.

Double Frost.

Saving Dying Languages.

And a nice quote from Mark Twain popped up.
(Click on the thing to make it more clear. Don't know why it's being so stupid here.)It reminded me of something that I heard on the Doug Wright Show on KSL one day as I was driving into work, "When someone comes over to your side, he's a patriot. When he leaves your side and goes to the other, he's a traitor." It was a very good point. Maybe we're not as correct as we think we are.

1 comment:

Frau Magister said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

I'm impressed you listen to Doug Wright. I met him at the State Hospital on Center Street once.