Saturday, February 7, 2009

My cousin on Ugly Betty

My cousin, Christian, is an actor. I found out a couple of days ago that he was on Ugly Betty during it's first season. I've never watched the show, but I wrangled up a copy so that I could show him off. He's listed as "Joel's friend." You'll see him in the background. He's the one with a blue shirt and blue tie.
Wendy says that laws dictate that I'm now famous b/c of this, and by the friendship rule default, she is now also famous. I'm not sure how legal this all is.
But here's the video:

5 comments:

rantipoler said...

I watched, and I'm kinda fuzzy on which one he is, but that's still pretty cool. Mmmm, famous by proxy. Not bad!

Brittany said...

Way cool! I love Ugly Betty! So does this mean I'm famous too... since we're cousins and all! :)

Brittany said...

Speaking of being famous by proxy... my cousin Tyson is going to be on this seasons Survivor. It premieres Thursday Feb. 12th! Check it out! WooHoo we're both famous! Hahahaha!

Vanessa Swenson said...

Tyson's your cousin? I never watch Survivor, but had heard that another Utahn was on. How funny.
Well, if we combine both of our famous-by-connections forces, we're probably at B-list actress level now.

Allie said...

Hey! I can watch this from BYU campus! Yay for it not being on youtube!