Saturday, November 17, 2007

a rundown of stuff

Today before we started class we discussed how we all want to see Enchanted just so we can see how funny it is when fairy tales clash with real life. We all decided (male student included) that this movie is a great idea.
This same male student knows Brian Hansen and he and I proceeded to do the Brian Hansen voice and discuss how we weren't sure when we met him if that really was his voice. "Uhhh, Sister Children...do you realize...that, uh...there's trouble, yes, trouble!....right here in River...City? Ribbit."
Tonight my friend said that people from Canada don't have accents, they just say some words differently. I laughed so hard I got the hiccups.
I was playing with her 2-year-old daughter and I put something in the hoodie on her shirt. Every once in a while she would catch a glimpse of the yellow plastic out of the corner of her eye and spin around like a puppy chasing after its tail. It was hysterical. Quickly she would spot something else and focus on that for a while, only to again see the yellow plastic and start spinning, over and over, around and around.

And here's a funny German present for you. The best is at the very end of the clip:

6 comments:

Erika said...

That clip made me laugh a lot...almost as much as Brother Hansen makes me laugh.
-Sister Children

Cassidy said...

I miss Brian. I wonder how he is doing...

Myra Bybee said...

Sister Children and I got a good laugh from that video clip! And I love Brian Hansen also.

Jenn said...

Loved the clip!! Thanks for continuing to put a smile on my face!

Myra Bybee said...

So I tagged you! ha ha sucker!

rantipoler said...

SO mean!!!!!