Saturday, November 3, 2007

Near-death experience and love stories

First, I am alive today because I saw the tail end of a news report about this.

I don't really like love stories, even (especially) if it's Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
However, if it's the French version, I'm d'ac. I learned about this musical from Stick. She actually saw it in Paris while she lived in France for a year.
I really like this song, "Les rois du monde" (Kings of the World).

This next clip has this flowy woman dressed in white. I think she goes by La Muette, but I don't really know. She doesn't say anything and the characters "can't see her." My guess is she's a nicer version of Death. But she's really funny and sort of annoying.


Not quite the fluffy costumes of the Jackson 5/70s Romeo and Juliet, but still pretty funny looking.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

Wow that leather is amazing! And is this a boy band performance or a musical? The begining clip made me think of a boy band for some reason...