Saturday, November 10, 2007

Goings on at church

Worst pick-up line EVER: So, your grandpa died?

That one will get some mileage, I'm sure. What was he thinking?

All in all, though, I love my new ward. Church is what church is supposed to be: worship and learning. It's quite a novelty after our brief stint in the Old Mill ward.
Yay! for Sundays!
Now I'm going to go feed my post-church hunger pangs.


What are some of your favorite/anti-favorite pick-up lines?

Is your name virtue because you've been garnishing my thoughts. (Shout-out to Alex)

4 comments:

Erika said...

So, what's this new ward you speak of?

P.S. Do you like fish tacos? I have a 2 for 1 coupon!
(my personal anti-favorite pick up line I've received)

Myra Bybee said...

I haven't had a lot of pick up lines used on me. One time a Rabbi said to me "We are going swimming later, would you like to come?" And I felt a little weird about that.

Sarah said...

ha ha HA! Who said that??? Come on, you can tell me...;)

rantipoler said...

You know, my favorite is also the worst anyone's ever said to me. It's the one JC used on me before our first kiss. HA!!