Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another bus tale

I tend to sit in the back of rooms or buses. I also tend to sit in the corner of places. I don't like to be in front of people. Better said, I don't like like people looking at my back. And I don't like not knowing what's going on behind me. There's probably some diagnosable psychosis there.

Case in point, today on the bus I sat in the back corner and mostly talked on the phone to Newt.
But there's also another reason why I like sitting in the back of the bus. It's really funny to pull the little wire requesting a stop just as someone else has a hold of it to pull. It's always funny to see the reaction.

Maybe it's a little mean, but it's funny.

3 comments:

emily said...

teeheehee! i gotta try that...

Myra Bybee said...

You little pill! I love that you do that!

rantipoler said...

Sounds like the beginning of a lovely story of romance between you and . . . LA CARA PALIDA!! Mwah hah hah!!