Saturday, January 5, 2008

Not one for resolutions, however...

I feel inspired by Larissa's impressive goals for this year. And, although I never make New Year's resolutions and if I ever make goals I keep them secret lest I don't achieve them, I am going to share some ideas that I have for the upcoming year and beyond. Consider this a video montage of those areas of my life that I'd like to make better.

1-Exercise more. Perhaps run a little bit. I've never been much for running if there isn't a base or a hoop at the end of the trail, but maybe things will change this year.


2-Overcome my ichthyophobia. Fish give me the heebie jeebies. But what sane human is afraid of fish??!! And when I say afraid I'm talking incapacitated, fetal position, whimpering.


3-Continue learning and perfecting new languages.


4-Well, after that very scary experience from earlier in the year, I'm going to try to avoid any foreign invasions.

*Who knew that typing in "romanian attack" would bring anything up on YouTube?

5-Work on my yoga.


6-Not marry this kinda guy.


7-Work on my poker face.


8-Hone my elocutionary skills


9-Eat more pie.


10-Make more people cry.

2 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

Those are some worthy goals! I really like the one about eating more pie. We will have to have another pie eating contest when Megan gets home. Hopefully there won't be any nose troubles.

Larissa said...

Venom, you definitely make me laugh! And you get cool points for linking to my blog:-)