Sunday, January 27, 2008

This post secret could be my own

Not that I've ever sent anything to Post Secret, but this one is true of my 6th-grade self. A hypnotist came to our school and I was one of the random kids that he picked out. I still remember what I was wearing and everything (Black Air Jordan T-shirt with a reverse dunk and white jeans...oh the early 90s). But I had to fake it all because I was too embarrassed to sit down. He wanted me and a couple classmates to be Frankenstein's Monster, which I barely pulled off without breaking into nervous laughter.
Ahhh...the memories...because I wasn't hypnotized.

2 comments:

Frau Magister said...

Hey - wasn't it in one of our stake conferences were all of the sudden the speaker started hating on hypnotists?

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha! that is great that you faked it. I faked being hypnotized once at a sleepover with some friends, but that isn't nearly as cool as doing it in front of the whole school.