Thursday, January 24, 2008

From my blog polls to the electorate's ears

Thank you, thank you to those of you who voted for Senator Obama in my poll. Thank you to any of you who voted twice to make sure that he'd win. I was expecting a Romney landslide.

And to celebrate Barack's latest victory, I'm posting a mirror-image picture with very poor resolution of my newest buy. I wore it today and I wanna wear it again for the SC primary on Saturday. Then maybe again on Monday to celebrate again.

Oh, and I think Romney whooped up tonight in the G.O.P. Florida debate. He's at his best when he doesn't muckraking and swapping mud with the other candidates and when he talks the economy. I've thought that this is how he should've been running the whole time. Republicans like a strong, straight-forward give-'em-heck type of guy. He's tall. He can pull it off.
But any democrat can wipe the board with Huckabee, so go Huck!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I just thought you would like to know that I have stumbled across about 20 Obama fans today. I'm still not quite sure how a story about the Spanish-American ward spawned such a heated Hillary v. Obama debate among 3rd graders. Too bad their voices won't be heard for another 10 years.

Myra Bybee said...

Go Obama!

M said...

Honestly, you make me so happy. :-) And I almost voted multiple times from Ben's computer, my mom's, and school's. But I refrained and only voted once...so maybe it was a legitimate win??

David said...

"He's tall." Not only have you dashed my hopes for ever becoming president, but have reinforced my belief that the height of a person has become a judge of the character of a person...