Monday, October 22, 2007

And in another shocking announcement...

Dumbledore and Charles are brothers! Yes, Dumblydore is the wizard prince.

I'm sorry, i'm just not d'ac with this whole Dumbledore mess.
I admit it, I'm bugged. Now, after the end of the series she reveals this? And it was obvious? I honestly didn't see it coming. And what's the purpose? I don't think it was necessary in the story, meaning I think book 7 worked just fine without this as a backdrop. Anyone else agree?

Can you imagine how this is gonna fan the fire of all of that extreme "religious" criticism???
Duh, the books aren't satanic, but I don't wanna see this debate on the news again. It makes everyone stupider.

3 comments:

Frau Magister said...

At least she didn't reveal that old Dumbledore was a pederast.

M said...

I must admit, I'm also a bit confused. But, it could be good for tolerance issues...

Vanessa Swenson said...

Yes, i'm VERY glad that she didn't out D.dore as a pederast. But now lots of people are talking like he is one. I don't know if this is going to help tolerance or not?? I guess we'll see.
I still think it's out of character.