Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Polling about Star Trek

I do love my Star Trek, I admit it.

So, polling about captains...
Jean-Luc Picard.
Jonathan Archer.
Benjamin Sisko.
James Kirk. Hah.
Kathryn Janeway.

And The Original Series movies:
1-The Motion Picture.
2-The Wrath of Khan.
3-The Search for Spock.
4-Voyage Home.
5-Final Frontier.
6-Undiscovered Country.

The TNG movies:
1-Generations.
2-First Contact.
3-Insurrection.
4-Nemesis.

Series:
TOS
TNG
DS9
Voyager
Enterprise
Cartoon

TOS Characters:
Spock
Bones
Scotty
Sulu
Uhura
Chekov
Nurse Chapel


There, I think I have that fully covered.

4 comments:

Jared Blanco said...

Oh, you did not!

Vanessa Swenson said...

didn't what? waste a couple of hours playing with Star Trek. I so did.

Frau Magister said...

All I have to say is, Riker loves you:
http://picpic.co.il/1782317.jpg

Vanessa Swenson said...

bwahahaha

das ist sehr toll!