Saturday, August 1, 2009

according to the people who've voted...

So, it seems like presently there's a unanimous vote on the poll that I should be going to London for my next international excursion. It also seems that only 2 people have seen Harry Potter 6. I have a feeling, though, that this is all due to the fact that I didn't broadcast that I'd put new polls up.

So, here's some picturesque info:


Also, I'm glad that those who voted were unanimous in that Natalie should blog more so that we can see pictures of the cute kids.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Well, my well-traveled friend, sounds like you have your next excursion determined. I'm sure you'll be going everywhere, eventually. I'll take the blogging vote into consideration (just as soon as I get Brock's room looking like a bedroom instead of storage).

Vanessa Swenson said...

heh. The only drawback with London is they speak my native language, so that gets rid of part of my fun.
What I wanna know is who the other 2 people who voted are.
Have fun with that room.