Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recap and intro of polling

So what's your favorite team sport? I know that I left some off, but seriously, there are like a billion. But if you have major complaints, you can always comment.

And what about your favorite of the bigger rides at Disneyland?


I was very pleased that HP2 didn't get any votes. This makes me think that I'm not alone in my wishy-washiness of this book. But I was surprised that other than that, everything was a wash:I also wasn't surprised the Umbridge totally beat Voldemort at most annoying. My guess is that she bugs b/c we still see her as a human that has a choice to be cruel and the ultimate hoser. Voldemort's just a lost cause.


Purple beat out white in the end for ugliest car. I almost didn't add purple, b/c I have a distinct fondness for one purple car in particular, Melissa Schlegel's old car that we called the Purple Demon Grandma Car. It was awesome.
Food polls:
No surprise on the hamburger vote--it was mine, too. However, lately I'm thinking I don't care as long as it has dry rub on it.
My egg vote just barely eeked out the win. yum yum over easy
Vowels, my weirdest poll:

And I guess I should be polling more often:




I have to admit, I really like polls.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Definitely space mountain. Then my fear of heights doesn't bother me because I have no idea where we are going, and I can actually enjoy the roller coaster.

Lydia and Josh said...

I love polls. That was the only thing I liked about my statistics class.

Vanessa Swenson said...

you'd hate mine, then...

rantipoler said...

I chose A as my favorite vowel because my names starts with A. And because after that it appears three more times in my full name. Four more if you add JC's name on the end, and six if you stick on his mom's last name like the records guy in our ward did. A is cool.