Saturday, July 11, 2009

For the Swenson-ish cousins: 4 Gens


L-->R: Grandma Margaret Bell Malcolm, her daughter Mary Malcolm Snell, Mary's daughter Blanche Snell Swenson, Blanche's son Garland Snell Swenson.
The picture was taken in 1923 somewhere in Spanish Fork.
Grandma Malcolm is my great great great grandma. The baby is Grandpa Swenson.

I know the picture's ripped and is missing G G G Grandma Malcolm's left foot, but I'm going to try to restore it some.
G G G Grandma Malcolm was one of the earlier births in Spanish Fork, April 22, 1860. Her husband, David Thomas Bell was one of the first, September 7, 1854.

4 comments:

Jennifer Cleaver said...

Very cool picture! Oh, and I realize I have never left a message on your blog--I found it from your mom's. Anyway, it is good to see what is going on with you every once in a while!

Vanessa Swenson said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for leaving a comment :D
I need to send you an email so that I can see your blog. I keep forgetting and only get to see it when I'm spying over my mom's shoulder.

Jennifer Cleaver said...

Vanessa--
yes, email me--jencleaver@hotmail.com then I can invite you to my blog!

rantipoler said...

Wow, very cool. And I'm not even related to you! Well, not that we know of . . .