Thursday, June 25, 2009

Softball

After a two-year hiatus because I couldn't find a team to play on, I weaseled my way on to my mom's office team.

Can I tell you how weird it is that the people I'm playing softball with are calling me Vanessa and not Venom?

Because of necessity, I played Riss's position in left-center. The first hit was a pop fly right at me. I was oddly nervous b/c it had been so long since I played. But no worries, it all went okay.

I made a lot of new friends tonight and had way too much fun, but I also got extremely nostalgic for all of my old teammates. You awesome people know who you are.

I told my friend that I want to temple marry Softball. Is that sacrilegious? It probably is. So maybe I just wanna have softball for eternity somehow.

1 comment:

Marie said...

And I thought I was obsessed with U2. At least there is a possibility of marrying one of them:)