Monday, June 15, 2009

9 years ago today

It's *really* weird to think that nine years ago today I entered the MTC. Man, I loved my time in the MTC.

I was well supported by friends and family when I entered the MTC.

I'll try to come up with a good MTC story and post it. My best MTC stories came from the things I heard when I worked there for those 7 1/2 years. Good times, Good times. Genna's heard tons of them.


The last, I dunno, 4 months of my mission, this song was always playing on the radio. For a sisters activity, my companion, two sisters and I changed the lyrics to "Dormi na palestra," I fell asleep in the discussion. It was a wild success:

2 comments:

Going bananas said...

The thing I still think is weird is that you actually wore a dress for 18 months. Whenever I think about it, it blows my mind.:)

Vanessa Swenson said...

you know, I almost mentioned that idea of yours in my post...