Thursday, September 20, 2007

#100!!!!

Post the hundredth!!

And to celebrate, I thought I'd tell you all about how I got owned yesterday. I missed the bus that I normally take, so I waited 15 minutes to take the bus that would get me to class at about 9:03. I was going to be late, but the clocks at UVSC are always off. The bus was late so I got into class at about 9:10. Who was there waiting for me? My supervisor had picked yesterday as the day to stop into my class. Nice. I've been on time this semester--in the morning. I am notoriously terrible at mornings and morning classes. So of course the day that I'm really late is the day she shows.
But other than that, things went well. She said that she liked the classes and what not.
I was on time to class today.

2 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

yay for 100 blog posts. I think i named my scooter Lily. I like that one. How are you doing?

Myra Bybee said...

Why is it always the one day you are late that it actually matters!!??? Congrats on reaching 100 posts!