Monday, April 21, 2008

Only in Provo?

So there's a radio show called Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me that goes thru the previous week's news via quizzes and stuff. It's honestly hysterical. There's one section of it called Bluff the Listener where the panelists read three different stories, only one being real and the other two simple concoctions of the panelists minds. They were all so funny, but since P-Town got a shout-out, I thought I'd share the love. See if you can guess which of the three is real:
(No picture, just sound)

3 comments:

Marie said...

I guessed it. It sounded too much like a missionary event not to be true.

Vanessa Swenson said...

When I first heard it, I was like, If it's something crazy and stupid in Provo, it's gotta be the right one.
Provo. Seriously. Come on, guys, get your act together.

rantipoler said...

I can see waterboarding happening in Provo. Totally.