Friday, April 25, 2008

Because I've seen them a lot lately...

I've seen a lot more tattoos lately. I don't know why I've noticed them more. Oh, I just figured it out. I'm not at BYU everyday anymore. But still, I've seen tons of tattoos around lately. I really am not a fan. I don't care if they're the "cool" tribal, or if they're funny, if they're about things that you absolutely love, if they're religiously themed, if they're for your family, or whatever.

But then why do I find this show so interesting? And it was better before Kat left, too.

3 comments:

M said...

I like Miami Ink as well...but I think that it's mostly because I used to watch it with my littler brother (who IS a fan of tattoos). It was one of the only things we did together. Ever.

rantipoler said...

Oh, wow. Those are some hideous tats, especially the belly one. Now I'm going to have to wash my eyeballs.

Myra Bybee said...

Too bad you don't have a photo of my tatt of the UC to add to the collection! ha ha ha.