Monday, April 28, 2008

Mission Call

I found this at my mom's house yesterday. I'd been looking for it for a while.
When I put in my mission papers, I kept saying that I'd go anywhere, that I'd be happy with any mission call. But the truth was that I really only wanted to serve in Brazil. I'd taken Portuguese for 2 years at BYU, and really wanted to speak Portuguese on my mission. Portugal would have been okay, but I really wanted the Brazilian Portuguese. When I opened my call, I saw Brazil at the end of one line and was so happy, I didn't even care about the city.

3 comments:

Erika said...

That was fun to watch a movie of premie Venom. I especially like the continual replay at the end.

the pachuco cross said...

both my little brother and I knew that we would be going to mexico, I didn't know if I wanted to or not...so I did everything that I could to try and open my options, but when it came right down to it, I knew where I was going, Mexico! so thte only thing exciting was to see the city.

Jeremy & Andrea said...

good memories. crap you look young! that was like 8 years ago, but it seemed like it just happened.