Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some thoughts

If this cologne existed, I would be won over in a heartbeat:And, speaking of the best cologne idea ever, here is the absolute worst.


Why my dad got this in the mail, I do not know. But I do know, and hold out hope, that it's because my dad buys stuff from companies that are linked to the one that sent him this postcard:


On that note, why not use this soap to deal with all our problems?
*found at macey's*

Just in case you wondered, there was a Surgeon General's warning attached to the Dread Pirate Robert's, er, drug habit:

5 comments:

rantipoler said...

I got that free panty coupon in the mail once, back in the day. I think I gave it to my roomie and she redeemed it!

Marie said...

So can some of that sin soap be found in your new car (even though it doesn't have an 's in the name).
Fish cologne. Now you can not only be afraid of fish flying at you in your nightmare, but cologne bottles and men.

Myra Bybee said...

Ha ha ha. What a delighful random assortment of things to make me laugh. So are you coming to Vegas?

courtney said...

VANESSAAAAA!!!! may the caps proclaim my excitement on finding your blog. by the way--i got a stick of "wash your sins away" lip balm from my grandma forester for my birthday. cheap red wine flavor, and it tells me to rub my lips together for more "powerful sin purging action". not sure if it's working.

come see me at http://yourbird.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! I have told you a million times and I will tell you again..Dad got that panty thing because he paid off a certain sisters bill at that store where you can get free panties.
Leave it alone.
oh yes, and happy birthday.