Monday, March 24, 2008

In Vegas?

This might be funny only to people like me, but I saw the funniest thing today on Hardball. There have been the normal amount of scandals lately, so there have been the normal amount of talking heads on political shows bloviating about the situation. I had the volume down while I was doing something else and look up to see Chris Matthews talking to Heidi Something-or-other, a conservative talk show host who was making some interesting points. Anyway, this is what the scene looked like:Anybody else find this ironic and funny as all get out?


**¡shout out to all my Vegas buddies!**


And we've got one different name--Sarah (well two counting Fidela). If there are any other names you can think of, drop a comment.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

Ha ha ha! That is pretty ironic! Thanks for the shout out.