Monday, March 24, 2008

Different Name

So a while back Emily and I were discussing what our names would be if we didn't have the names that we've got. I don't mean nicknames or anything, like Venom or Van or Sessa, but a totally different name, like Joanne or Mildred. We weren't terribly successful.
I'm too used to my being Vanessa. Maybe some of you have some ideas, or at least passable ideas at what my name could be if not Vanessa.
I'll post some pictures that you can use to muse over while coming up with some possible different names for me.















**What about Emily?
***Unfortunately your name ideas will not but used in any future name changing on my part, I like Vanessa, but it's sorta funny to think of yourself in a different light, eh?

12 comments:

the pachuco cross said...

I would suggest, oh I don't know, something like maybe...Fidela?

sallysue said...

Okay, nothing to do with names here... what's with the sandals in Brazil?? Oh, so very lucky. sigh. I just have to remind myself, we did get to wear knee his.

Speaking of Brazil, what about Ruth? har har har.

tiffany garfield said...

I think you could have been a Sarah...yeah, I could see it.

Vanessa Swenson said...

¿Fidela, Chris? Honestly, I'm rooting for Raula.

Ruth? I've already got that *Brazilian problem* for a middle name. And yes, sandals were wonderful, but the mission president for the last bit said no more sandals for the sisters. But I wore mine when I went divisions when I visited. HAH!!!

Sarah. hmmm, never thought of that one, Twink. Interesting. What does everyone else think--especially Sarah-- ??? Could I have been a Sarah?

Brock Krainik said...

I'm thinking Vivian for you and Stephanie for Emily. WAIT! Hoo-che for you! I completely forgot you're a Hoo-che Mama! Love ya VA-NIECE-AH!

Myra Bybee said...

hmmm...how about Delilah?!

Marie said...

Sarah's good, but I think Melanie.

M said...

I'm TERRIBLE at this game. I get stuck on your name and can't get to anything besides it. I'm no help...

Lydia and Josh said...

Charlotte?

Frau Magister said...

I was thinking something more Scandinavian. Maybe Ingrid?

Anonymous said...

I think Broomhilda. But maybe spelled Broomhillduh

rantipoler said...

No names, but wow! you look different in your mission pic. Well, I dunno about Fidela, but maybe Vidalia, like the onion. Hee hee!