Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You know what bugs me?

What bugs me big time is when people watch these trumped-up, half-truthed, doom-and-gloom videos about political candidates online and then believe them. These videos are of the same ilk as anti-Mormon filth, shunned by these same people with the statement, "If you want to know the truth, why don't you go to the source rather than someone on the outside who hates us?"
Arrrgghhhhh!

Seriously. No, seriously?
Any moment I see one of those videos about anyone, I get so ticked off. They are a great plague of our political atmosphere.


You know what negative political ads are meant to do? The main goal of a negative ad is to make someone not vote, not to make someone vote for your guy, but to make someone who was teetering just stay home. It's wrong and it's a sign of someone who can't win on truth, but would rather not lose on a lie. Wimp.
Arrrgghhhhh!



I'm done typing now, but it might take me a while to cool down.

2 comments:

Britt O. said...

Venommmmmmmmmmmmm! Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog too! I hope you are doing great. I miss my wondeful old roommate. Yup, we've got a baby coming. Crazy, huh? Well, take care!

Will said...

I agree, let's just not vote. I can't trust any of those guys. I'd rather not have the guild of choosing the wrong guy later on...




;)