Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm back again

Mom and I just got back from Colorado. I think the total number of miles driven was 1064 or something. I think Macey might be getting tired of road tripping.
The weekend was absolutely wonderful--the Colorado cousins always make sure of that. We took forever saying goodbye, which is crazy because they're totally driving to Utah tomorrow and I might see them as early as Monday night. But that's where it's at, family that you don't want to say bye to.
Speaking of goodbye: ¡Suerte para Brock! You're totally an official missionary now! Set apart and everything. ¡Las minas extranjeras (chilenas) te van a encontrar riquito! ;)
I got to see Becky this weekend, too, as she'd recently returned from teaching in Spain (and traveling all over).

It was a great weekend, yo.

No comments: