Saturday, December 15, 2007

The horrific analogies that could be made from this 100 Hour Board ?

I dedicate this entry to Bishop Taggart.


When I read this question/answer on the 100 Hour Board, my mind went flying thru all of the possible jokes that would be made in D4, C8, P4, P6, Sherwood, Moon House, B4,the Dawg Pound, and a whole slew of other fellow ward mates who enjoyed that "wild" talk from Bishop.

It seems as though board writer Claudio prefers his crock pots pleasantly plump, and is planning on having his for eternity.

Also, I'd like to make an exciting announcement:
I've found my microwave!! Nice bit of technology and some fun pizza perks, if you catch my drift.

And, at the risk of taking this too far, I strongly considered a Speed Cooking Grill Microhood Combo.

I'm obviously registered at Sears for all of the crock pot and microwave accessories that you think would help me while I prepare for this next step in my life.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha! Loves it! For a moment I thought this was your way of announcing that you are engaged!