Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wrap-up and poll intro

Hi. It seems as though slap bracelets were overwhelming the most important accessory from the 80s.
Now the poll intro. I know Chex isn't exactly as interesting as leg warmers, slap bracelets and fanny packs, but there's history to this one. I semi woke up earlier this year and was oddly uber depressed. For some reason I had decided that I just couldn't go on anymore or something. Remember that I was mostly asleep. But the, luckily, I remembered that I had some Wheat Chex. Suddenly everything was okay. I was happy again. I fell back asleep. When I woke up again later, I started to laugh out loud.
Anyway, there's the background to the poll.
And I'm still sick of being sick. Every once in a while I start to feel better, but then it hits me again and I start tipping over to the left. Scottie think I need to drink some V-8.
I think I need to play some Wii. Or correct finals.

6 comments:

Sahara said...

Your posts are kinda funny when you are sick... Sorry you are sick. Would you like some herbs?? :D

rantipoler said...

Mmmm . . . wheat chex. I'm empathizing with you because I'm sick, too. Blech.

emily said...

haha, i love the v-8 reference. get better soon! keep some wheat chex on hand and you should be okay.

Vanessa Swenson said...

herbs, sure. i'll take anything right now. do you have some that help the sicky stand up straight?

you're sick and in california. don't those 2 things cancel each other out to par?

i think i need to convince my brother to get me some wheat chex for my mental health.

Claire said...

come to toronto and play our new wii with us!!! it will be lots of fun. :)

Vanessa Swenson said...

I should! but I'm thinking during summer...
we could play mariokart long distance though...