Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Caveat To My Last Post

I've realized something in the last two days since writing my last post. I ended the post with this:

"...my path to healing, a path that Heavenly Father laid out for me. What I’ve learned from this is that everything happens in its due time."

I realized that it's not just a path that Heavenly Father laid out for me. I have say in this whole thing, too. In fact, I have all the say because it's my life and he won't forcibly interfere. I've had access to Heavenly Father's words and promptings, which is a huge relief. I really feel that it's a mutual game plan, me and Heavenly Father, well, and Therapist. 

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love you! I randomly decided to check out blogs today. I'm sorry to say, I haven't looked at any for about a year. I missed out on too much with you. I love you! You are in my prayers!

Vanessa Swenson said...

Love you, too, Nat. Thanks :D <3