Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pottermore

Because I'm in huge need of banality right now, something that will take my mind off of life, I've decided to post some not-letting-the-cat-out-of-the-bag screen caps of Pottermore. I got in as a beta tester, which was very exciting. So I've been in Pottermore for about 10 days.
This is what it is:


Then a wand chose me. I was absolutely most excited about this part. I'm going to try and find one similar when I go to HPLand in June:



 Then I got sorted into a House. I was least surprised about this, since I'm an intellectual snob.


There are other cool thing about Pottermore, like wandwork practice for spells and charms, or the part where you get to brew potions, things like that. The background information that we never knew about regarding different characters is really fun to read. You find that as you journey through the chapters in the story. Book 2 is set to be released in a few months and Pottermore is up for everyone to enter in around the end of Oct, I think. I'm FelicisLumos85, so you should add me if you're nerdy awesome enough to be on the site.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

That looks amazing! Sorry, I'm not one of the chosen few, but I may have to give this a spin in November

Sahara said...

Superdeeduperduper excited! Cause I am "awesome" like that. :)

M said...

Wow, you use your internet procrastination on better things than I do. Jealous. :-) Also not surprised about the Ravenclaw thing.

Kimberly said...

I am neither awesome nor nerdy enough to be on Pottermore yet but I am oh so excited. I wonder if there's anyone out there who's excited about being sorted into Slytherin...

Vanessa Swenson said...

It's a pretty happening place, Pottermore. The houses are pretty much evenly split right now. Each house has in between 156,000 and 157,000 members. Most people are annoyed when they end up in Hufflepuff, and I'm like, dude, Slytherin was like, evil. Whatevs.
Also, Salazar Slytherin was named after Portugal's evil dictator. Blech.