Thursday, February 3, 2011

WIMotW: Edict 2

I will outlaw certain nefarious commercials When I'm Master of the World. the first commercial on the chopping block will be the free/score(dot)com commercial with the men in those nasty nasty nasty full-body navy body suits and the creeper with the hockey mask. Credit scores are a necessary evil, but I didn't think they had to look so skody, too.
Blech.

But, really, I'm going to ban all credit report commercials for any company.
I feel good about this.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey, I can get on board with that. Will you outlaw the singing pirate version, as well? (It drives me nuts)

Vanessa Swenson said...

Yes, yes, assuredly.
These commercials are insidious and must be stopped.

Marie said...

Those monkeys are adorable.
And nasty is totally apropos for those suits.