Friday, September 17, 2010

Missionary Beatles Equation

The Missionary Mall has a new ad campaign with a lovely poster. I know what they're getting at, but I wonder if they stopped to think about the significance of the equation.
Cue blurry picture taken while at stop light:

"We're more popular than the Beatles!"
So according to this reference this is situation according to Missionary Mall:
Missionary Mall  > The Beatles
And as was misunderstood in that John Lennon scandal:
The Beatles > Jesus
Thus,
Missionary Mall > Jesus

I'm fairly certain they weren't shooting for this.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hilarious. I also really liked the double face palm action.

M said...

I always love your links...and I think that missionary mall is highly overrated. Missionary stores in general need to hire a woman with some fashion sense to do their buying for sister missionaries; they always have the most TERRIBLE sisters' clothes in those places.