Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's been a while since I Hodge Podged

I haven't done a hodge podge entry for a while. Wait, I haven't overtly called an entry "hodge podge" for a while. That's probably a truer statement.

Brian replaced Julie Rae's broken car radio tonight and added an iPod connector. If you look at the bottom right of the picture, you'll see Christmas lights. We had to use those instead of a flashlight because we couldn't find one.


This list of almost-happeneds is somewhat astounding in certain spots. Number 1 is one of the world's great ironies.

Motorized couch!

And here's a video that made me laugh pretty hard. Seriously, the Baltimore Orioles security just let him run around and around and around. They're not even the ones who got him to stop in the end.



And that may not have been the craziest thing to happen during the game. Holy cow, he threw a nutty.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I hate the idea of a phone booth on wheels. I know July 1 Michigan just started the "Hang up and Drive campaign" You can sign it which basically states you will not text and drive. Which now is against Michigan law. All I have to say is DUH! like you can type and drive at the same time.

M said...

I love the Christmas light/flashlight substitution. We frequently have to do crazy things like that.

rantipoler said...

I love the Christmas lights. I was seriously hoping they would be a permanent addition.